Articles of interest by Richard Robinson:
- What's in a picture: Focus on the Superstition Tablets. [5/16]
- Does the Superstition Tablets contain a form of a triptych? [12/14]
- Hypothesis Creation, Modification & Testing. A Case Study. [10/14]
- Esta Bereda Es Peligroza. [9/14]
- Here and There and How to Get There. [6/14]
- Addendum: Analysis of the Peralta Map. [2/14]
- The Superstition Tablets. Window to Lost Treasures. [3/10]
(Presenting the basic details of the Robinson/Reyes theory, which the rest of these works expand upon.)
- At the Rim. [3/10]
- Weekes Wash. [3/10]
- Further Discussions of the Horse Stone. [3/10]
- The Whitlock Mountain Enigma. [3/12]
- Further Discussions of the Priest Stone. [3/10]
- Could I Be Wrong?
- Analysis of the Peralta Map.
- The Gate.
- Thoughts about the Ruth Search for the California Mine. [3/10] (plus accompanying photographs)
- Expansion on the discussion of Ruth's California adventure. [3/12]
- Review of Adolph Ruth's California Mine Information. [3/16]
Doug Stewart. © 1994-2018.